الصفحات

Sunday, March 31, 2013

20m oscillator Design (TXR Oscillator)

Hello, 
from last years ago i try looking to 20m oscillator from little available components with high performance and stable frequency  & can tuned.
so this is my full design & tested . i call it TXR Oscillator Design.
it's take from me  2 weeks to design & more than 70 experiments in other 10 days but hi hi cost me some parts from my electronics junk box!
i build this design and it's great work for me  & i tuned it on 14.290 with 100% perfect results.
but all the ways if your want make some experiments i Recommended by the:
-total C13 ,14   from 350 pf to 370 pf for best optimum output... but
check Commercial values ​​are available
-R8 value 1k  
- R9 value from 100 ohm to 10k  .... i hope try 450 or 550 ohm soon
-R7 some friend try change it  for output level
if your have any question i will be happy to help you 
best regards

 

No comments:

Post a Comment